Monday, October 8, 2012

Stonyman Hike

Eddie and I had a wonderfully relaxing day on Sunday, and some much needed rest. For me, its been about 10 years since I've been home on weekends and not at a Ren Faire somewhere. Which is fun, but being home during the best time of the year is even better.

Six years ago today on October 7th, we became a couple, and I still wear the gorgeous Claddaugh ring he bought for me from the MD Ren Faire. We have been together just about every day since, and happily celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in July. :-)
We also decided to take a hike in the fog and rain, though didn't leave the house until about 4:30...and it gets dark around 7 these days. Usually we are much more prepared, though this time, we left with NO flashlights, NO water, and ended up getting a tad turned around and walked past our car because it was SO dark and foggy. Oh well. I was never so happy to see my truck! We got some great photos though. 


Eddie enjoying the cloak, and knitted sweater and hat I made for him

















Hard to find warm gear that still fits at 7.5 months pregnant!

















"One does not simply walk into Mordor..."


No comments: