Friday, September 7, 2012

27 Weeks Pregnant on my 28th Birthday

I just have one more week of my 2nd trimester, and then I am into the home stretch. Time is just flying!
I'm still feeling great, my child is very busy and keeps me laughing. Names are also finally coming to me...as is a hunch on the gender. ;-) We shall see!






Yesterday, I had a super great birthday, all I wanted to just relax and have fun - no work! 
Spent the day in Charlottesville with my also pregnant little sister, enjoying our precious few days left together before one of us is a mom and snaking on decadent cupcakes from Whole Foods and Sweet Frog later on. I was even talked into an iPhone because there was an insanely good deal going on!


Trying to figure out the new iPhone in C'ville

Did not realize until later that there is a much easier way to accomplish a self portrait than the old method! Brynn is due Saturday, and I still have a couple of months

After saying au revoir to Brynn, I headed back home to see Willow (our mule) and head out to dinner with my wonderful husband, Eddie, at the Thai Resturant. What a wonderful day it was! 




Eddie loves playing with the new iPhone!

Its so easy to capture great photos with it! And yes, those naughty kittens ARE in fact sleeping on the woodstove, not on. We need to break them of that habit. I got some books in the mail, also for my birthday, and they were happy just to see the box and wrappings. ;-) 

No comments: