Tuesday, September 25, 2012

29 Weeks Pregnant and Final Weekend at MDRF 2012

Remnants of Hurricane Isaac on opening weekend
...this was NOT the tornado I speak of! That was separate)
This year has been one of the best and most fun seasons we have ever had at the Maryland Renaissance Festival. Depsite the grueling heat and gross jungle weather the first couple of weekends (and me being 25 pounds heavier with child!),





AND the tornado threat that whipped through the site during a show, Eddie and I had such an amazing time. 

Roxanne and I between sets
Photo by Alan O'Connor

We got so see some of our favorite familiar faces and meet and share the enthusiasm of plenty of new faces as well. We got to welcome three new beautiful babies to our extended and imidiate family, Aiden, Faolan, and my nephew, Jeremiah. And I will always cherish the time I spent dancing while carrying my first child. The last few weekends, she (or he) was getting in on the performance, trying to show off her own moves from within while I was performing. What an amazing experience!! I'm so glad I chose to dance through my pregnancy, and why not? 
Dancing to a Romani song,
6 months pregnant. Photo by Celvago

2012 has definitely been a year of change, and for us, I think its a beautiful and postive change. It seems as though everything and everyone around us is going through a metamophisis of sorts, and I strongly feel that it is for the better. I look forward to the coming months, and what 2013 will bring for us all! 

Almost 7 months pregnant, hard to tell
from the front! Photo by Gerren Mortensen


















29.5 week tummy!





Last week, I entered into my third trimester, it seemed to get here SO fast! I still feel great, I'm still dancing, and still loving the whole experience. My only hope is that this will serve me well when the time comes to push. :-)








No comments: